Tuesday, April 12, 2011

YouTube

Any one else like movies and documentaries about THIN? Me too. Here are some.

Skinny 9-1-1. A documentary about skinny celebrities

Super Skinny Me About two reporters who go on dangerous crash diets to fit into a size zero

Living with Size Zero A documentary about women being thin

Super Slim Me About a reporter trying to fit into a size zero

Perfect Body A movie about a gymnast who develops an eating disorder

Desperately Hungry Housewives Which is about housewives with eating disorders

Thin A documentary about women in an eating disorders clinic

Extreme Skinny Celebrities A documentary about (duh,) skinny celebrities

If you click around on some of those you will find more. I might post more later but I have things to do.

In other news, I was down another pound this morning (yay! all four gone!) and then I drank some water, did some Pilates and weight lifting and then went for a "power walk". After that, down another pound.

I miss running. I have no idea what's wrong with my foot. But when I run it feels like daggers so I am stuck with walking for a bit. Hoping for healing.

My plan for today is more cranberry black cherry juice and running errands. I bought a ton of celery and have been dipping it in mustard or a mustardy dip that I make with mustard, honey, balsamic vinegar and worcestershire sauce. The amount I make is only about 50 calories and I never use the whole amount. Probably about half.

How is every one else doing?

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to watch those videos! Thanks for sharing! Love the blog, xo A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for these. They really helped me get back on the bandwagon! :D

    Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete