Friday, April 8, 2011

Not the only one

This just cracks me up. But I am not the only one who noticed (and how could I be) because when I searched for the ad online, I already found a comparison. Have you seen Baby Phat perfume ads that feature Kimora Lee? Have you seen what she looks like in real life? As soon as I flipped open to this ad, I started cracking up! If I was Kimora, I would be embarrassed to have to be photo shopped that much to the point I wouldn't even do the ad. Yikes.



Today my plan is to clean everything. It's my favorite calorie burning exercise. I move around a lot, it's time consuming, I work up a good sweat, my husband likes to come home to a clean place and I can think better in a spotless environment.

1 comment:

  1. i really NEED to clean my room, but unlike you i hate it! i give you props.

    ReplyDelete