Monday, April 11, 2011

Down some

So after the soup and a lot of water, tea and diluted cranberry/black cherry juice I was down three pounds this afternoon. I still have that one pound hanging on but I am hoping it will be gone by the morning.

I want to do a juice fast or the Master Cleanse so bad, but I have been having trouble coming up with some reason to tell my husband why I would be doing it. I guess I could just list the health benefits of juice fasting (as he knows I am a health freak, and quite frankly finds it a little annoying) and maybe that will be enough. During the day it's easy because he is at work, but we have dinner together every night so it gets a little weird when I don't eat.

I don't know. I do know that I need to lose as much as possible before May 6th though.

Hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment