Friday, April 8, 2011

The good, the bad and the ugly

So, my husband's cousin's wedding is coming up. Less than a month away now. I already know what I plan to wear to the wedding, so I can manage that, but we received an invitation to the rehearsal dinner as well. Attire: Cocktail

Since I don't own a cocktail dress I have to find one. So I went to the mall to look.

The Good: All of the dresses I picked out at first to try on were too big! So I am obviously smaller than I realized

The Bad: Once I found dresses in "my size" I realized the areas where my fat just seems to bulge out everywhere. It's so gross.

The Ugly: Me. I am clearly not built for dresses. I have a small chest and even smaller waist but my hips/ass are brobdingnagian. All of the dresses I tried on in every store were MUCH too big in the torso area and so tight in the butt/hips area you could see every nasty roll.

I need to increase my exercise. I really don't want to have dinner tonight, but I am trying to not be conspicuous about this. It's times like these I wish I lived alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just added some new pictures to the Pretty Pictures page. Check 'em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment