Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ally McBeal is finally on Netflix

I've been searching it for a while but they have only had the dvds for quite some time (I only have the instant watch). Today I was browsing some of the "suggested" shows and it came up! Quite frankly, I can't stand the show. But it's known for its small women so I have been glued to it.

I might just skip to the second season where Portia de Rossi starts. I've been pretty much obsessed with her since reading her autobiography.

In weight news, I'm down another half a pound. I wish it was more, but being honest with myself I've gone over the 20g limit the last couple of days, so the fact that I've lost anything is a small victory.
Also, I haven't really been exercising much so I upped that a little today and hopefully tomorrow I will be down a while pound.

No comments:

Post a Comment