Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I woke up hungry

And that's not good. I started my morning as usual, getting my husband off to work, but afterward I downed a glass of water and went back to bed. I was hungry and all I could think about was eating EVERYTHING in the fridge, and I knew if I took a bite of anything, it would be all over.
I laid there for a while, watched a show on Netflix and tried to distract myself from the hunger.

No such luck.

It didn't go quite as badly as I feared, but I wasted A LOT of food.

I started off by filling a VERY large bowl with romaine lettuce, dumping some feta cheese on top and pouring balsamic vinegar on it.

Had I stopped there, it wouldn't have been a bad day.

But I wanted cereal. So I poured myself a big bowl of Kashi Cinnamon Harvest cereal and dumped on some milk. But after two large bites, I was disgusted with myself so I dumped it out.
But I couldn't get the hunger thoughts out of my head. Even though my stomach was full from the salad, I still wanted cereal. So I poured a bowl of my husband's Honey Bunches of Oats and again, dumped on the milk.
A couple of bites into this, I again felt disgusted with myself, so I threw this in the trash.

But I couldn't get rid of the craving.

Ordinarily what I would do is go for a walk or a run but it is storming outside and the wind today is vicious, so I was stuck thinking about the food.

So I did the worst thing. I made myself a box of Kraft Mac 'n' Cheese.

LUCKY FOR ME they have reformulated their recipe. And it is wretched. It is not at all what mac 'n' cheese tasted like before they came out with their "new box".

So I managed a few bites of that and then threw the rest out.

I wanted so badly to purge. To keep myself from doing it, I took a multi-vitamin. The last time I purged with one of those in my stomach it didn't come up well and I kind of choked on it, plus, because they aren't cheap I hate to waste them so I knew if it was in there I wouldn't do it.

So... It could have been worse. I could have eaten everything. But I definitely went beyond what I should have, especially since Husband wants fajitas for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment