Friday, April 22, 2011

Satisfied

I feel like I've been eating a lot. I haven't been counting the calories because I know it would be over what I normally "allow" myself. But I have lost 2 pounds in 2 days, so I can't complain.

The only thing I don't like about this is my irregular bowel movements. I didn't poo at all yesterday and it wasn't much today. If there's one thing I like, it's regular bowel movements.

But oh well. Not sure what to do today. I have been running for an hour every day but it's supposed to start thundering here probably in the next hour so maybe just some aerobic stuff in the house. We'll see I guess.

3 comments:

  1. As long as your losing, that's all that matters! To me anyway. Congrats on the loss!
    As for irregular bowel movements, I have no idea if it helps or not but I eat Activia yogurt. I suppose the whole idea of it is that it regulates your digestive system. Other than that, a little fibre in your diet might be good too. You sound a bit down, but chin up love! We're both two pounds closer to skinny today :)Smile, -G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss! :)

    Yeah I feel the same way about bowel movements and I often have the same problem. I swear by this it works wonders: spinach. I suppose you have to actually LIKE spinach lol, but whenever I am having some issues I'll cook a whole bag of fresh (or one of those frozen bricks) spinach and by lunchtime the next day my body seems to begin to function nromally again. I try my best not to abuse laxatives (err...try)so this is a good alternative. I also find staying away from solid carbs like bread keep things running better as well.

    Good luck lovie hope u feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe take some kind of fiber supplement? I am obsessed with fiber and cleansing lol

    ReplyDelete