Monday, April 11, 2011

Soup?

So I got the juice. Will probably have some very soon. But I was hungry (oh of COOOURSE)so I made myself some home made soup. And by that I mean a few baby carrots, some celery and a slice of lemon in hot water with a dash of black pepper.
I don't really eat canned soups very often because they add so much sodium and additives that it's not worth it.
I really wish I didn't have to make anything for dinner tonight. I don't want to eat dinner. Maybe I will come up with a reason to not eat. Not feeling well? That's true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, I had a picture of the soup on here, but when I uploaded it with Blogger, it rotated it so it was sideways (which it isn't on my computer) so I uploaded it with Photobucket and it was HUGE and when I re-sized it, it wouldn't show up re-sized on my blog.
That's the kind of day I'm having.

No comments:

Post a Comment