Thursday, February 4, 2016

Back to pre-Christmas

Well, I'm back to my pre-Christmas weight. I'm not where I should be for how long I've had to drop those pounds, but when I consider the social obligations thrown at me throughout the month of January, I guess any loss is good. It's also re-affirming my decision to only weigh myself at the beginning of the month. I'm certain if I had been weighing myself three times (or more) a week, I would have seen some intermittent gains that probably would have crushed my resolve. Losing anything pushes me to keep going.

If anything, it's actually my resolve to restrict stronger. It's positive reinforcement. You did your job. Now keep pressing on. Try harder. You can lose more this month.

In other news, I have been re-reading Lina's blog. I used to read along back when she blogged regularly, and I wonder how she's doing these days. I've read her blog in it's entirety in the past and almost everything she says resonates strongly with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment