Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Whoops

I literally binged on straight sugar yesterday. I don't know why. I don't often crave sugar. It's usually the greasy fatty foods I can't fail to resist. But I mixed probably about a cup of powdered sugar with a couple of tablespoons of milk and stirred it into a glaze-like consistency. It didn't taste very good so I mixed in some cocoa powder and then it was chocolaty and yummy. I, of course, destroyed the evidence, but apparently not the smell because when Husband came home three hours later, he asked if I had made brownies because that's how the kitchen smelled.
Jeez.

I wasn't really in the mood to run yesterday, so I wasn't going to, but after that atrocity, I clearly had to, so while the sugar was still giving me a high, I changed my clothes and took the dog out for a 6 mile run. I didn't measure the exact amount of sugar so I don't know if I successfully burned it all off, but it was something.

It's now 7 am and I have had a smoothie (made with one banana, 1 cup of blueberries, 1 tbsp protein powder, and water) and went to a PiYo class already. I need coffee and I'll be ready to start my day.

What sucks about today though, is that I am waiting for a package to arrive. I was planning to stay out of the house all day to avoid eating, but I will have to be here to sign for the package. So instead I am going to try to clean and get rid of things I don't want hanging around the house.

Halfway through the month of February and my clothes still fit the same. This is not good. I'm not trying hard enough.

1 comment:

  1. Powdered sugar with water/milk added is basically icing. So it really doesn't sound that strange to me.

    Hope your day went okay. Waiting around to sign for packages sucks.

    xx

    ReplyDelete