Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Patience

It's hard to be patient. I'm still working on getting my body into weight loss mode. It always seems to take time for my body to adjust, no matter which direction. I have to be overeating for a long time before I see any significant weight gain (aside from bloat) and I have to be working out and restricting for a while before my body finally gets the message that it's time to tap into those energy reserves. I haven't stepped on the scale for a bit, but last night I noticed my jeans felt looser so I'm really hoping for a loss next week at the start of March.

I took a PiYo class at 5 this morning and I'm taking another one at 6 tonight. I'm going to be sore the next couple of days. But I don't really have anything planned to do today and Husband is out of town until late tonight so I'm thinking I will drive somewhere to get out of the house and avoid eating. Just have to decide where.

No comments:

Post a Comment