Friday, December 18, 2015

Results

Well, this morning was the weigh-in. I'm down 13 pounds in the past month. I would be more excited about this if I wasn't about to spend a week at my parents' house. And if those 13 pounds weren't just barely dropping me into the category of a normal BMI. Holy shit, I got so fat. Seriously, the most I have ever weighed in my life.

Anyway, I need to get a lot of activity today and eat nothing all day because a group of us are going out for beer and pizza tonight. I, of course, don't want to, but I'm putting on a happy face and saying "oh yay, pizza, I'm so excited." Fortunately, one of the couples with whom we are going out, are people that we have not seen in ages, so there will be lots of talking and laughing and it should be possible to get away with two beers and a piece of pizza. Really, I should be shooting for one beer, and that is theoretically doable, but you know how much I like my alcohol. It just means I need more activity today to burn it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment