Wednesday, December 9, 2015

My pride keeps me eating...

... because I refuse to look weak. 

I did two PiYo workouts yesterday, one at 5 am and one at 6:30 pm. In the middle I ran errands, watched those same kids as before (which involved a lot of running around) and worked at my friend's store. The worst part, is that I wasn't hungry at all, but I know when I don't eat anything I get weak, and I do not want to look weak. In part, this is because if I am going to be such an over-sized whale of a person, I had better be able to prove that at least SOME of this is muscle. Otherwise, I just look lazy and lazy is the worst thing a person can be. 
I don't want to do the "Easy" variations of any of the PiYo movements.
I want to be able to so ALL of the heavy lifting required at the store. 

This requires some fuel.

I kept most of yesterday low. A banana, two kiwis, an egg, a small dish of spaghetti. But after the second PiYo class, I went out to a Mexican restaurant with my friends from the class. Here I had a margarita (somewhere between 12-16 ounces, ugh, they didn't have how many ounces the glass was on the menu, it just said "small") and LOTS of chips and salsa. I also came home and downed a bunch of those no-bake cookies sent from mommy dearest. The margarita was 100% junk, but I'm hoping my body picked up a little protein and refilled my glycogen stores from the solid food so I'm not just dropping water weight. I hate losing water weight, because it's so fast to jump back on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment