Saturday, December 19, 2015

Mostly stuck to the plan

Well, last night I didn't go as overboard as I worried I might, but it wasn't exactly as I had planned; a fact made worse by the added facts that I ate a few bites of rice and beans yesterday afternoon, AND my run got cut short after 2 miles because for some reason I kept having to shit all day long. (Why, I don't know, I hardly had anything in me to evacuate, but my body seemed to think it was urgent)

So then when I got to dinner, I had two beers and a slice of pizza, but the table also ordered Italian Nachos and I got dished up a small plate. Luckily, the friends I was with love those, so no one was really in the mood to share so I was given only about two nachos, but with all the cheese, pepperoni, and sausage on them it was easily a couple hundred added calories -- ones I would much rather have consumed in another beer.

And then, when I got home, for some reason I decided to have three more bites of the leftover pizza (something I was hoping we wouldn't have gone home with).

Stupid.

ESPECIALLY because this morning I looked up the Calorie count of ONE SLICE of the pizza I had. I was seriously hoping it was no more than 450 (it was deep dish, but I was being optimistic). NOPE. 530 Calories in ONE SLICE. That easily puts my calorie count for dinner alone at over 1,000. This does not include the probably 150-200 calories of rice and beans I had this afternoon.

FML. So much more work to do before I leave for my parents' house on Tuesday for the holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment