Monday, June 20, 2011

The worst

Or let's call it bittersweet. My husband's brother and one of my best friends from PA came out to visit us this weekend. It was awesome seeing them. We drank a lot, smoked the hookah, went out to eat and saw an air show featuring the Blue Angels. It was so fun. But I also gave myself permission to eat this weekend. Wrong move.
I gained 7 pounds in 3 days....
How is that even possible?! I feel absolutely disgusting. There is no way I am eating anything today. Green tea and some cranberry juice. That's it. Then back to my low-carbing.

On the plus side, my brother-in-law brought out two bicycles for us. This is awesome because I love love LOVE being active and getting exercise but my husband tends to be fairly stagnant but he loves biking, so now we have something active we can do together! Excited about that.

Now, time to catch up on all of your blogs.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in damage control mode as well. It sucks!!

    ReplyDelete