Monday, June 6, 2011

Hot hot heat

It's been in the 90's lately, which of course means I have been running more. I don't know why I like to run in the heat. I quite hate the heat in any other circumstance. And I know that once it gets too hot it can be dangerous to run. But I am careful. There is just something about the feeling of intense heat bearing down on you while you try to push through it that is intense and exciting. And then getting home and collapsing in exhaustion in front of a large fan with a glass of water. It just feels awesome.

Husband has decided he wants to Low-Carb diet again. He says he wants to the entire month of June. I said I would do it with him too to support him. Which is actually true because I don't want to do it, even though I know it's effective. Why? Because it's hot and I like my iced coffee sweet. I'm not sure why. I like hot coffee unsweetened, just cream or half & half. But not iced coffee. So I will be going without.

No comments:

Post a Comment