Friday, March 18, 2016

Turn down for what?

I ended up turning down the job offer. I think I made the right choice because I feel a sense of relief I wasn't anticipating feeling by not taking it.

In food news, I started the week well, but yesterday I consumed roughly 3,000 Calories and the day before about 2,600. Damn beer and burgers. I have the whole day wide open right now, so I want to run to help burn off the excess, but my plantar fasciitis is currently flared up in my left foot, and while trying to run through that pain yesterday I ended up rolling my right ankle, so I have two sore lower extremities, which means no significant cardio today. Fortunately, Husband is working all day and has plans in the evening so I shouldn't have to eat today. Maybe I can at least do some cleaning and stuff to help keep moving.

2 comments:

  1. Let's beat the blerch together honey ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always nice to have a decision made, and behind you.

    ReplyDelete