Thursday, March 3, 2016

Funny weird, or funny ha-ha?

Remember that sense of humor thing? I had only made it about 3.5 miles yesterday when I tripped over my dog and crashed to the ground. I banged up my knee and hip pretty nicely, and when I got up I tried to run again I was in too much pain, so I hobbled the mile it was from there back to my house. So much for that. And I had wanted to run again today, but my leg it still sore, and it snowed/rained last night so the sidewalks probably suck today, so I'll probably just stay in and do some yoga and keep my intake low.

Be well!

2 comments:

  1. Ouch! My dog is hopeless at running - he gets halfway around the block, has a panic attack and needs to be carried home (like owner, like dog??).

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaawwwww tripping while running is always so awful!!
    hope you recover quickly!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete