Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

Welcome new followers! Sorry you picked this point in time to start following me. I haven't been posting much because all I have really been doing is working a lot and don't have much interesting to say.

But yesterday was nice. Husband took me to a microbrewery in this really cool little town in the afternoon and then we had dinner in a city about an hour from here. It was nice.

The only downside was the heat. I wore a dress because it was almost a hundred degrees out. But I hate the way my legs look in dresses, so that made it less enjoyable. Can it just be snowing again? I need my jeans and sweatshirts. I hate my extremities so much. My stomach is pretty flat but years of dancing and mountain biking have given way to extra large calf muscles and they really need to be kept hidden. If they are covered I can trick the world into thinking I'm not fat.

2 comments:

  1. I have the same thing about my thighs - years of horse riding and netball and now running - I fear they will never lose the bulk!

    AJ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygosh my legs and arms are the same years of swimming and biking and gymnastics have made them horribly bulky.

    ReplyDelete