Thursday, November 15, 2012

More Fit Bit

Miranda and Taylor, thanks for your comments. It's still acting a little weird (still seems to fluctuate) but it hasn't been as drastic so maybe it's just figuring out how many calories I should be eating as it gets my patterns? Or it's just guessing how many Calories I am going to burn and then changes it what I haven't burned that many? I don't know.

Either way, yesterday was pretty good. Even though Fit Bit "recommends" that if I want to lose 2 lbs per week I have to eat around 1,100 Cals I am trying to keep it under a thousand, just to be on the safe side. Yesterday started out great. By 7pm I had consumed 52 oz of water and eaten 217 Calories. I then went to the gym and burned 350 (still wish I could stay there longer. Would rather be burning at least 500 each trip... oh well) so that was a pretty good deficit. Then (or course) dinner with Husband which was chicken, vegetables and a glass of red wine. I didn't finish the last couple of oz of wine because I had 6 oz of chicken and some fairly starchy vegetables, so when all was said and done, dinner was about 600 Calories (I always overestimate, but it was definitely more than 500) which kept me under 1000 for the day.

Today I have been having some trouble focusing (it's been a while since I restricted this successfully) so I wound up having a granola bar this afternoon because I still have so much work to do, but I am at 360 Cals so far today which means a) I need to run and b) no booze tonight. I didn't earn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment