Tuesday, November 13, 2012

FitBit is fucking with me

I downloaded the app for my phone so that I could log my water intake, Calories consumed and Calories burned. Yesterday I kept my intake around a thousand and I went to the gym in the morning (did cardio and strength) and then did more strength stuff at night, so when I went to bed it said I had an 800 Calorie deficit. Now, I know this is approximate, but with my current knowledge I would say it was probably somewhat accurate to how many I actually burned yesterday, and still an 800 Calorie deficit with a little thumbs up on the screen telling me I did a good job was nice to see. Then today, I flipped back to yesterday's log to remind myself how good it was to see that huge deficit, and it totally changed the number of Calories it said I burned so it said I ate 100 Calories more than I burned. (meaning FAT gain!)

Fucking app! You're messing with me and I don't appreciate it.
If it happens again, the app has to go.

Any one ever had this problem, or know of a good similar app in case I get rid of this one?

2 comments:

  1. I use MyFitnessPal and I haven't had any problems :) That's frustrating though to feel satisfied and then have your feelings switch to guilty... laaaame

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister used to do fit bit but felt it wasn't accurate for calories burned. She now has the body bug and she likes it now but at first she said the food database sucked.

    ReplyDelete