Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Good morning!

I wonder if Daily Mile does take into account the weather? Because I mapped the exact same route (except 5 minutes faster, yay!) but logged it for yesterday when the air had cooled about 20 degrees and it said I had burned 548 calories rather than 650. Which kinda sucks cause I really like to see anything over 600. Hmm.

Thanks for your comments girls!
Jenn, I'll be sure to write about it. I'll consider that to be holding me accountable. Then I will have to do it.

Cierra and Thin or Not, it's a great website. It has so many stats and is well organized to help you track your goals. Also, knowing I have somewhere to log my progress helps motivate me to go out and run.

4 days til vacation!


2 comments:

  1. I wish I could get motivated to run, but its been so long now, that I prefer to bike, more power to you!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this only a site or can you get it as an app too?

    oh and great job on the running :)

    ReplyDelete