Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Calorie deficit and not fucking.

The past couple of days my intake was right around 700. A smoothie in the morning, about a cup of grapes and a handful of nuts in the afternoon, and a salad or stir-fried veggies in the evening. Meanwhile I've burned about 900 each day running. I should be feeling smaller by now, but honestly I feel like I've been the same size for the past 2 weeks. I'm kind of glad I've resisted stepping on the scale because I'm pretty sure the number wouldn't have changed which would make me feel like shit. I just have to tell myself to keep going, even though the energy deficit is leaving me exhausted during the day and unable to sleep at night. I have to get smaller. I have to. And this may be a plateau, but plateaus don't last forever.

I appreciate your comments on the man-friend post. I can't see us fucking, ever. I don't think I could do that to my Husband even if I wanted to. I've been cheated on in the past and I know how hurtful it was. I can't see him cheating on his wife either. They've been together for like 20 years (he's something like 17 years older than I am) and he adores her. Hence my desire for him to adore me (I hate myself just writing that). I think it's really just each other's attention we are going for. Of course this can be dangerous in itself I suppose. What happens if we are both successful? What lines do we have to cross to know for sure we have the other's attention?

1 comment:

  1. Stay strong darling - results WILL come!
    How's your husband running going?
    Mine is now up to speed with me - now he wants us to add swimming to our training. I guess it's good but... ugh.. I hate swimming :-D
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete