Tuesday, September 6, 2016

BP

I made it through Labor Day weekend without too much damage. In fact, all meals except for last night's were small or non-existent. I did go way over board last night, primarily from the booze. Appetizers, entree, dessert, after dinner coffee w/ Rumchata, wine, whiskey. Ugh. This is why I was especially surprised when I woke up this morning not feeling bloated or disgusting. I actually felt quite comfortable. Maybe this will help keep me on track. Maybe it's because my body needed some sustenance. The primary difficulty I have been experiencing in the past week has been dizziness. I have always had very low blood pressure (systolic rarely creeps up above 88) and when I start restricting that gets lower. So I've been doing a lot of graying-out. I haven't actually passed out yet, but I've had a couple of close calls, especially when standing up too quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment