Monday, September 19, 2011

Back at it

Finally got out running this morning! It helps that I don't have to work until noon. I was supposed to go in at 4pm actually, but one of our employees hasn't shown up for two days now so I am going in early for her. On the plus side, I get to leave early. I can leave at 7pm which means I don't have to close! Which is great because I HATE closing.

Anyway, my run went pretty well. I logged it on daily mile (it hurt to log in and see at the top of the screen "0 miles per week".) My overall pace was one of my slowest, but again it was my first time out in three weeks. I wasn't expecting any personal records. And I started off practically sprinting because it felt so good to run again but that meant I tired faster and had to walk a little in the middle of the run. Oh well, got my heart rate up and according to daily mile I burned about 467 Calories, and on two sips of coffee with milk and two bites of pineapple that starts my day at negative Cals so I'll take it!

How are all of you doing?

5 comments:

  1. I'm doing ok. 467 calories on a run is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job getting back to running!! Keep it up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job at getting out there for a run! I'm jealous.
    I'm not doing too badly. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm super impressed :) Negative starts of THAT sort are always the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I close every night I work. So I know exactly what you mean. Wow. I really need to start running. lol I just hate running so much. I'd much rather swim or bike. =p
    I just came across your blog and found it interesting, so I decided to leave a comment. =)

    ReplyDelete