Saturday, July 9, 2011

Wedding Weekend

One of my very best friends is getting married next weekend so I will be flying up to New England for that. I am excited for his wedding. Not excited to be staying with my parents. My dad is a saint and there is not a cruel or selfish bone in his body. I have nothing negative to say about him, ever. My mom however... Is difficult to say the least. She will spend 86% of the time complaining about everything in her life while somehow finding a way to glorify herself through her complaints, 6% of the time talking about my body and how "great" and "fabulous" I look, which she always says whenever I have gained weight. She thinks that she can reverse my sister's and my obsessive eating habits by telling us we look good when we gain weight and be "concerned" whenever we lose weight. Even though her concern is dripping with jealous disdain because she hates that we're skinnier than her.
The remaining 8% of the time she will spend force feeding me large meals followed by cookies.

1 comment:

  1. Don't let her get you down with her own problems, and don't give into her force feeding!
    good luck!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete