Monday, July 25, 2011

Oh, hello

I've had a few new followers recently, so WELCOME!

Husband and I have been going out to eat too much lately. Saturday night was fun though. We were going to go to the movies, but we decided a matinee on Sunday would be less expensive (which it was, a lot!) so we went out to a pub in Illinois instead. It was fun, it felt like dating, but without the awkward date stuff. We sat at the bar, opened a tab and had a couple of drinks. Then we split some wings, then had more drinks. We talked and flirted and laughed a lot. It was a fun way to spend the evening.

On Sunday we went to see Horrible Bosses. It was hilarious! I laughed so hard throughout it.

So I think I'm going to focus on these things today because I am smiling just thinking about them. Instead of the fact that it is 10:30am and I have already consumed 820 calories. I'll sweat it out at work.

1 comment:

  1. That's great! You should never forget how to date your husband.

    ReplyDelete