Friday, January 1, 2016

Improbable but possible.

Happy New Year you starvin' Marvins!

My trip was okay for the first week (which is all it was supposed to be) as my friends were active and the schedule was busy so I went running every day and ate very little. BUT! Of course I wouldn't be so fortunate as to end on that note. I thought I was in the clear, as I had definitely not gained anything the whole time at my parents' but shortly after checking in for our flight home, our flight was canceled and we couldn't get anything out for another three days. So we decided to make the most of it and visit my in-laws (as they lived closest to the airport that we were able to get out of). I weighed myself the day we got there. I weighed myself the day we left.

I gained 4 pounds in 3 days.

What a fucking joke.

I spent most of December restricting pretty hard so I should be able to keep that mindset in the new year. I'm already accustomed to it so I won't be a shock to my system like most people deal with when starting their overly-ambitious resolutions.

I've got a few other resolutions in mind (like the one I make, and fail to keep, every single year, to go one full calendar year without purging.... maybe 2016 will be the year?) but I'll let you guys know once I have them more ironed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment