Friday, February 1, 2013

Rugby

I've started playing rugby again, which is fun. It does require eating a little more on practice nights though, but I think I'm burning it all off.

On Tuesday I hurt my psoas muscle and have been out of the game since. Last night was practice and I tried to participate but sprinting and quickly changing directions were too painful so I used the stationary bike for the remainder of the two hour practice. The nice thing about the bike was that it gave me an estimate of Calories burned. I have no idea how many Calories practice burns but I got off the bike feeling less fatigued than I do at the end of a typical practice and the bike said I had burned almost 800 Calories. I did keep the intensity high throughout the workout. I should have taken a picture of the screen. So many lights :)


No comments:

Post a Comment