Friday, February 22, 2013

New blogs?

I made it through finals week and I'm a few pounds lighter. And people have noticed. I hate when they notice. On the one hand, it's reassuring to know that even though I am incapable to seeing it, I am getting a smaller again. On the other hand... Don't look at me.

I didn't get my 4.0
I mentioned before that I bombed a radiology exam earlier in the term so there was no hope of an A in that class. But I super crushed the final and wound up with a B so it's not like my GPA is destroyed or anything. I just wanted that 4.0. Oh well. Next term.

Also, I guess today I am going to spend a little down time looking for some new blogs to follow. No one I used to follow really posts anymore. I think there are maybe about 3 or 4 bloggers who post on the regular, but even that isn't very much reading material. Any recommendations?

Sorry this post is a little boring. Nothing fascinating going on in my life lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment