Sunday, February 12, 2012

More running

I have been averaging around 20 miles that I have been running every week. It has been paying off too! I would like to even be running more but my schedule is crazy. I have still been about 1 pound per week. The only reason this sucks, is that I have been working so hard at it and only losing a pound per week. But it is progress and I am determined to see this through.

I am coming up on finals next week so my life has gotten extra crazy and I am certain I won't be posting on here. I have ten finals in the next two weeks. It's ridiculous. I'm exhausted.

My only concern is that I have been having heart palpitations all day for the past few weeks. I think it is mostly stress and sleep deprivation, but it's really annoying. I wish it would stop.

Short post. Just checking in. Time to study.

2 comments:

  1. 20 miles? :) Not bad with all the things you have going on. Gj!
    1 lbs a week is a bunch when you don't have that much to lose to begin with hon.

    Gl on the finals - and I really hope that the heart thingi goes away soon.. Can imagine that it can be worrying and a stress factor in it self...

    ReplyDelete
  2. TEN finals?! AND twenty miles a week?! I think you just might be superwoman. You have me convinced. Congrats on the weightloss, Kitty's right, a pound a week is great for you since if I'm not mistaken you're quite small already? Anyways I'm quite impressed, you're amazing <3 -G

    ReplyDelete