Sunday, March 10, 2024

Loaded responses

 Tonight Husband and I were talking about weight loss. 

He's been trying to lose weight recently, and had lost a few pounds (five pounds in the last few months maybe?)

Then he weighed himself this morning after three days of a stomach virus and he's down another eight pounds. 

And he was talking about how it's a bummer because he'd like to just keep gradually losing weight after he feels better but said it doesn't work that way. 

I reminded him about the time I had the flu when I was in school and lost weight but then kept it going (which you can read about in my February 15, 2013 and March 15, 2013 posts), and he said "Yeah, I remember that"

Eleven years ago, and he still remembers.

Because what husband doesn't remember when their wife looked better than she does now, and continued to improve?

I need to lose weight. If for no other reason than my husband deserves better. 

Also, he currently weighs more than me, but now only by about 15 pounds (we are the same height). We've been close to each other in weight but I have never weighed more than he has at any one time and I do not intend to let that change now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment