Saturday, August 26, 2017

158

Getting back down to 160 was pretty easy. It was mostly bloat/water. Now I am once again, working my way down the 150's. With my impatience, my net intakes in the past few days have been between 300-700. I've been eating a little over 1,000 kcals per day, but exercising. Trying desperately to keep my metabolism up. Husband was out of town yesterday and today so I walk/ran 10 miles with the dogs, went to bed early to avoid late night binges, which then helped me to get up early today and get a few miles in with doggies before helping out at a friend's store all day. Husband shouldn't be home until later this evening so I should be able to get a few more miles in with the dogs before he gets home.

Coffee & Water & Coffee & Water & Coffee & Water & Coffee & Water

1 comment:

  1. wow, ten pounds dropped so quickly? you are amazing girl!
    I was in Portugal in June - where are you going? The south (Algarve) is amazing for running, especialli the area between Albufeira and Vilamoura. Porto, in the north, has also long running paths along the river and by the ocean!

    Foodwise, honestly, I didn't really like Portuguese food. If you life seafood, you'll love Portugal, but seafood isn't what I would consider dangerous food right?

    ReplyDelete