Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Gearing up for the new year

I'm stressed out that I don't have some sort of plan in place for the new year.

1,000 Calories/day? Less?
Running "x" amount of miles?
Drinking more water?
Drinking less alcohol HAHAHAHA! Jokes.

I need to pick something. I started out last year well, and held to it pretty nicely until about May. The rest of the year was basically one big plateau. But I'm starting 2017 significantly smaller than 2016 so I consider that a win. I'm not where I want to be though and that's where I need to get my act together. Only a few days left of 2016.

1 comment:

  1. It IS a big win darling.
    I'm debating between:
    - Kayla Itsines 12 weeks challenge (hahahaha this is laughable - I'll never last 12 weeks on a daily program)
    - running more (husband is motivated about this - me, a bit less)
    - fasting twice a month?
    - giving up, eating like a pig and go fat (just kidding)
    happy new year darling

    ReplyDelete