Saturday, December 17, 2016

Successfully social

I went out for dinner and drinks at a local brewery last night. Luckily Husband and I ordered two dishes to split, and a squash salad. I love when we share things because he has no real concept of how much I actually ate. I managed to do a lot of picking and very little actual eating. I did have three beers and would be happier if I had stopped at one or even two, but we all know how terrible I am at restricting alcohol. And at least I hadn't eaten since the smoothie I had for breakfast.

After dinner/drinks our friends invited us out to a party where there would be more food and drinking, but fortunately Husband was as tired as I was so we left the bar and were home and in bed by 8:45!

Small victories, but I'll take them.

2 comments:

  1. Well done! Sounds like a good night out :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I find it impossible to restrict alcohol. Like, IMPOSSIBLE. But really good job nonetheless. I aspire to your level of restraint. Xo

    ReplyDelete