Saturday, January 28, 2012

Blogging

.... Instead of eating.

I have been hungry since I woke up this morning. Didn't help that I was cranky that husband woke me up. He goes to bed a little before me every night and I get up 2-3 hours before him every day. By Saturday I am exhausted and need to catch up, but he always wakes me up around 7am. I was pissed. I have class all day, I study all night, and I have FINALLY been fitting in some regular exercise. I NEED sleep. My body is going to crash. I've been up for about 4 hours and my eyelids are still heavy with sleep. I'm still mad that he woke me up.

Plus, that is probably what has slowed my weight loss. Because I get up any time between 3:30 and 5 am, so I have time for some Pilates and to shower and get ready to be at class at 7am. I then have class all day and I study all night (did I mention I'm taking ten classes?). I don't get to bed until between 11 and midnight. I'm beat.
And I can't get to bed early tonight because we have dinner plans and we will probably be out pretty late. Maybe I will sleep instead of going to church tomorrow. I hate to. I like church. But I need sleep.

And I think the worst part is, he doesn't wake me up for any reason. Since I got up he has spent his entire day working on his computer. Ugh.


Anyway, my average for weight loss has been 1 lb per week. It slowed for a bit. Lowering my food intake couldn't be easier because I am so busy I have basically no time to eat. The problem is, no matter how much I cut back, I physically cannot lose weight without exercising. And it's hard to fit that in. That's why I have been getting up so early, so even if I don't get in any cardio, I have at least done something.

Anyway, that's my rant. I wish I had more to update but that's basically my life right now.

2 comments:

  1. 10 classes? I can't believe you manage to do that! I'd never have the discipline to do such a thing! I hate homework. I would never be able to do what you do! No wonder you're exhausted!

    I admire you. Just so you know.
    Stay strong girl! You'll figure something out, I'm sure <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG.. I always get super cranky if my hubby wakes me up before I have to get up.. He has learned his lesson now though hehehe -

    Didn't going low carb (20 gram per day) help you lose like 1lbs a week without the workouts?

    ReplyDelete