Monday, January 16, 2012

Beyond success

So I am about 2 weeks into the new year and I am down four pounds, which is even better than I had planned. The only problem is, people have been noticing my eating less. Last night one of my classmates was over and he and Husband were talking about how I hardly eat anything (which really is not true). It sucks because I want to lose weight, but I hate people talking about it.

I got some new sneakers! I needed something for winter running because it has finally gotten frigid here and I can no longer run in my Vibram's. These are almost as good as barefoot running, plus they are mad cute. I wear them ever day now, even when I am not running.



Off to study! I have the day off from school but I have a bunch of exams this week, so lots to do. Too busy to eat = awesome.

1 comment:

  1. They are super cute. I love anything with Pink in it.

    ReplyDelete