Monday, November 11, 2019

Pregnancy Update

I've gained a pound since my last post. That still puts me two pounds below my starting weight.
If I was to gain 15 pounds starting today, that would require a 300 Cal per day surplus. I think I've been getting close to that the past few days. I haven't been counting. I started to the first few weeks but it was driving me mad so I had to stop. Now I just estimate, which is a little scary because I don't want to go overboard.

Also my stomach is starting to protrude a little. I've mostly been hiding it under over-sized sweaters because I don't look pregnant yet, I just look bloated. Ugh. Looking forward to actually looking pregnant. Also my boobs are bigger which is weird to get used to because I've been so small in the chest my whole life.
Rapid body changes are scary.

Thanks for your kind words Lucy, It's hard to take care of myself but I'm trying.

3 comments:

  1. Hello you!
    ah, I can only guess how scary the changes in your body must be. No, probably I can't even guess!
    At least it's winter and it's easy to disguise under oversize clothes of coats. By the time we shed winter clothes, you'll have a lovely belly to sport around (and please do it! be proud of your baby!)
    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! I’m so happy for you and your hubby!

    I know it must be crazy at the moment, scary and exciting all at once. I’m really glad to hear that you’re trying to be healthy about it and do what’s best for you and bubs.

    Please keep us updated, okay?

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ciao darling,
    how are you? please give us some news, I hope everything is alright. How far along are you? I guess c. 6 months?
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete