Thursday, April 6, 2017

One whole month

I keep cutting back and cutting back. The past two days, my net calorie intake has been in the negatives. Prior to that, the low to mid hundreds.

And I'm still 154.

And I keep thinking, "maybe it's not negative enough".

-100

-300

-800

How can I exercise away more calories than I eat, (not including everyday living calories) for over a week, and STILL not lose anything.

Meanwhile a close friend of mine, who it already thin, is going through a breakup and documenting how much weight she's lost. A couple of weeks ago, so was 113 (she's probably around 5'3" or something, if I had to guess) and then this morning she was 109.

WTF

Why am I still so fat. I can understand a week, or even two, with serious restriction and not losing, but a fucking month? Kill me now.

2 comments:

  1. I can't contribute with anything making sense right now, but I wanted you to know that I do read and you are in my thoughts. I hope things get better
    love
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete