Thursday, March 2, 2017

Lisboa!

Husband and I were invited to spend a week with two of our friends in Portugal in September. We booked our tickets yesterday and I REFUSE to be the fat American tourist, so I have bumped up my running even more and am learning Portuguese on DuoLingo.com.

LoseIt still says I should be losing at least two pounds per week, but I'm not. I guess I killed my metabolism long ago. On the plus side, I have been keeping my alcohol intake down (read: 2 drinks per night instead of 4, go me) and I wasn't even going to drink at all last night but some one asked me to sample a couple of beers so I had about 6 ounces of beer. That's still a lot less than usual. And I guess I was rewarded because this morning I was 154.0

It feels good to at least be losing something again.

No comments:

Post a Comment