Friday, December 13, 2013

Holiday Fatass

So, the eating and drinking has continued. It got really bad when my friend and brother-in-law came to visit. We started eating and drinking first thing in the morning and didn't stop until we went to bed each night. Late.

Over the few days they were here I put on TEN POUNDS.

Fortunately, seven of those went away within the first week the friends were gone, but three pounds still lingered. And really, I could have gotten rid of them by now, but I've still been eating and drinking a lot. It's disgusting.  So I'm already up three legitimate pounds this holiday season. I WON'T add more to that. I lost a significant amount of weight this past year and I want to make sure I don't gain everything back before the New Year. I know my binge habits. I could pull it off.

I had a tooth pulled last week, which was nice. It gave me an excuse to sleep on my couch all day. To be honest, with all of the binge eating/drinking I've been doing, I've even been wanting to purge, but I won't because I'm so afraid of vomit making my tooth socket infected or something. Ugh. I am pathetic and gross.


1 comment:

  1. I understand you... :( I always feel anxious around this time of the year since there are so many foods around... >< Sometimes I can control myself, but usually when I start eating I can't stop..... It just goes on for days... weeks....months.... ugh..
    I praise you for not purging though :) You really don'[t want to do it... I've been bulimic for 4 years and now ALL my molars have eroded :(

    ReplyDelete